Welcome New Dibert Families! We will be hosting enrollment events on Wednesday, May 1st and Wednesday, May 8th from 1 to 6pm. You will be asked to complete an enrollment packet (or find it here translated into Spanish) as well as bring copies of the following documents:
- student birth certificate
- student social security card
- immunization records
- proof of residence
- insurance/Medicaid card
- previous report card
- IEP/504 if applicable
- LEAP waiver if applicable
- LEAP or iLEAP scores if applicable
Returning families complete your re-enrollment application (or find it here translated into Spanish). These applications will also be going home with your scholar on Wednesday, May 1st as their (your) homework.
Click here to download April 2013 updated Dibert bus routes.
Click here to download the 2012-2013 FirstLine School Lunch Forms and to find other information regarding the lunch program at Dibert
Dibert Community School is currently enrolling all grades via the RSD OneApp.
- Week of May 6: RSD OneApp Round 2 launches.
- May 24: RSD OneApp Round 2 application deadline
- Week of June 10: Placements mailed to families by the RSD.